Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Costume Meeting DATE CHANGE!!


Hello again,

 I just realized that its Easter break this weekend (so that's why nobody could make it! ;P).  I really need everyone to be there and a lot of people are leaving for the Easter Weekend, so I am forced to change the date of our Cast Meeting. I am very sorry to change it on you guys, but this is, again, a very important meeting. We will now be meeting on Tuesday at 3:30pm at the St. George Library. Again, I am sorry to change it so suddenly, but I really, really need everyone there.
 
You guys are awesome! I will see you all on Tuesday and have a wonderful Easter!
 
Alexis Wilson

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait! What should I wear? How long will it be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just were normal clothes. It should last until 5:00 or 5:30.

    ReplyDelete
  3. K thanks!!! See you there!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When's the next one

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was wondering the same thing

    ReplyDelete